Self cooling suspending type electromagnet separator series RCDB is used for separating iron from powdery or lumpy nonmagnetic materials.
1. The magnetic circuit adopts computer simulation design, with father permeability depth, strong magnetic power and high-gradient magnetic filed, to keep strongest attraction power within the working space.
2. The shell is welded by all sealing steel plate with strict air tight test. Meanwhile, the coils and shell are fastened by vacuum filling epoxy resin. The unit can still run reliably in adverse environments.
3. Adopt natural cooling without other extra controls of heat-transfer equipment to reduce the failure point.
4. The main performance indices are in accordance with standard JB/T7689-2004, however, some are beyond the national standard. The product can separate iron magnetic materials under the weight of 0.1~35 kg mixed among non-magnetic materials, with an iron removing rate of above 95%.
1. Two separator can be operated alternately, energized on-and-off, mostly keeping working in cold-state with strong and steady attraction power. The control circuit that adopts PLC programming control is flexible, unloading iron regularly, provided with acousto-optical alarm equipment.
2. Can set up the coil temperature measuring equipment according to user’s requirement; Matched with weighing equipment, prior to unloading iron when exceed limited weight, and provided with acousto-optical alarm equipment.
Main Technical Data