Series CT is suitable for removing iron such as magnetic iron ore, magnetic iron pyrites, roasted ore and ilmenite smaller than 3 mm and can also be used in coal, non-metal ore, building industry and so on, and recovering magnetic medium in the coal washing job.
1. The magnetic system adopts quality ferrite material or a combination of ferrite and rare earth steel.
2. The average magnetic induction of the drum surface is about 100 ~ 600 mT.
3. Cocurrent tank, self-leveling counter rotation tank, counter-rotation tank or double-drum type can be available.
4. Simple structure, large handling capacity, convenient operation and easy maintenance.
Guide for Model Selection
1. The magnetic induction of the drum surface shall be more than 135mT, generally for fine-picking section; more than 160mT for rough-picking section.
2. See the two groups of values as follows: the former is the capacity for mineral processing plant to separate ore (max) or to hematite-roasting (min) (ore is less than 1mm with a concentration no more than 35%). When deal with other ores, choose a value between max and min; the latter is max capacity of coal separation plant to deal with ore suspension liquid (calculate by volume of the slurry ).
3. Groove type selection
3.1 Cocurrent tank: high yield but low grade, suitable for a material less than 6 mm;
3.2 Self-leveling counter rotation tank: moderate yield and grade, suitable for a material less than 1mm;
3.3 Counter-rotation tank: low yield but high grade, suitable for a material less than 0.6 mm;
4. When double-drum or multi-drum is put into operation, the dealing capacity is larger in horizontal arrangement. While in vertical arrangement, rough selection, fine or scavenging selection will be finished continuously at single equipment. So the processes get simplified.
Main Technical Data