JTC2 Metal Detector are new products developed by Kemeida on the basis of advanced international technology.
This series can detect the magnetic metal continuously from non-metal materials in non-contact way and then send signal to the device of detecting and removing to remove the metal and ensure a high quality of the product and a safer running. They are widely applied in metallurgy, mine, power supply, coal picking, cement and chemical industries. JTC2 Metal Detector
1. Stable performance and reliable operation for long time
2. Can be used for both magnetic and non-magnetic materials with a strong suppression to the interference of magnetic materials.
3. Dismountable sensors and can be mounted with the belt connected
4. Provided with signal delay circuit which can be adjusted as per the belt speed and iron removing position.
Main Technical Data
1. Environment Temperature: -10℃~+40℃
2. Relative Humidity: <85%
3. Voltage: ~220V±℃10% (50Hz)
4. Total Power Consumption：<30W
5. Belt Speed: 0.8~.5 (m/s)
6. Sensitivity: See the table below
Sensor Overall Dimension Table